Casio Kids W-214HC-1AVCF Classic Digital Display Quartz Black Watch
Stylish, rugged-looking large case design50m water resistant1/100th second stopwatch7-year batteryButton guards that prevent accidental operationOver-sized front light button for easy accessReliable timepiece suitable for many occasions
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
See all Product description
- Black digital watch featuring light-up display and day/month/date indicator
- Features daily alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, and seven-year battery
- 45 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)