Casio Unisex F108WHC-7BCF White Resin Band Watch
Being square never looked so good. This timepiece, inspired by the classic design of the DW-5600 from G-Shock actually has an octagonal case shape and button guards that prevent accidental operation. The large case and a 7-year battery make for stylish and reliable timepiece.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Square white watch featuring illuminating dial with 24-hour stop watch, day/date calendar, and 7-year battery
- 42 mm resin case and mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling