Citizen Eco-Drive Men's AT4007-54E Perpetual Chrono A-T Black Ion Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen produces about 25% of the world's watch movement. Established in 1930, the company first expanded to America with founding of the Citizen Watch Company of America in 1975. In 1995 Citizen introduced the revolutionary Eco-Drive collection which has become the world's most popular collection of light-powered watches. Citizen Eco Drive technology harnesses the power of the sun, or any light source, so you never have to change a battery. Citizen has a timepiece for everyone no matter what their style. Today, Citizen is How the World Tells Time. Bluedial is proud to present our line of Citizen watches.
Perpetual Chronograph A-T Collection
Citizen Eco-Drive with atomic timekeeping, the Perpetual Chrono A-T. Atomic clock synchronization for superior accuracy in 5 time zones, this perpetual calendar chronograph with alarm also features an anti-reflective sapphire crystal and brown ion plated bezel.
- Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 5 Time Zones (British, Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific)
- 1-Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- Perpetual Calendar
- 12/24-Hour Time
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Movement: Caliber E650
- Instruction Manual
Diagram of Features
- Eco-Drive timepiece featuring Atomic Clock synchronization, one-second chronograph measuring up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, 12- and 24-hour times, alarm, power reserve indicator, luminosity, and day/date functionality
- 42 mm stainless steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Band- Black Stainless Steel Bracelet, fold-over clasp with double push-button
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
- Citizen Eco-Drive technology powered by any light with atomic timekeeping makes this the most accurate watch in the world. This perpetual calendar is radio-controlled in 5 time zones, boasts a 1-second chrono that measures up to 60 minutes, and power reserve. Shown in stainless steel black ion plating with blue & luminous accents under non-reflective sapphire crystal.