Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Nighthawk Dual Time Watch with Date, BJ7000-52E
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be "Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere" and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company. During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986. Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of "world’s firsts" is unmatched. More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in Ecologically Friendly timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
A serious timepiece for the serious watch collector, the Citizen BJ7000-52E stainless steel men's watch offers powerful timekeeping functions for your favorite aeronaut. The large round watch case measures approximately 42mm in diameter. It has a thin silver bezel the houses a black dial with a pilot's inner rotating slide rule bezel, which is operated by the secondary crown at 8 o'clock. It has large luminous hands and markers for readability and low-light visibility and dual time (GMT) capability. The triple link bracelet band is composed of brushed silver stainless steel pieces, and it's joined by a push-button folding safety clasp. Other features include a water resistance to 660 feet (200 meters), low-charge indicator window, power saver function, and a scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal.
Summary of Features:
- Pilot's slide rule inner chapter ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock position
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Large luminous markers for easy readability
- Dual time
- Stainless steel watch featuring date window at three o’clock position, dual-time display, and pilot's slide rule inner chapter ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock position
- 42 millimeters stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Also features low-charge warning, luminous hands/markers, and Silver-tone band with foldover push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
- Blue Angels is part of the Promaster Nighthawk collection.