Citizen Watches Mens AT4008-51E Perpetual Chrono A-T Watch
Watch Sizing Guide Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ Eco-Drive features a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Stainless steel bracelet and case with non-reflective crystal. Screw-back case and screw-down crown. 1/5 Second hand chronograph measures up to 12 hours. Sound at set time every 12 hours. Tachymeter scale. Fold-over clasp with push-button closure. Water resistant 200 meters/660 feet. Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section. Measurements: Case Height: 42 mm Case Width: 42 mm Case Depth: 13 mm Band Width: 3⁄4 in Band Circumference/Length: 9 3⁄4 in Weight: 6 oz This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Light-powered Eco-Drive watch featuring three subdials, four o'clock date window, and power reserve indicator
- 42 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Case Material:Silver-Tone Stainless Steel. Chronograph function that can measure time up to 59 minutes 59 seconds in 1-second steps
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over-clasp-with-hidden-double-push-button closure. Radio updating can take up to 15 minutes to complete. During the update process, the watch must not be moved as his will prohibit a successful radio update.
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving. Locking the crown and/or button prevents accidental operation