Fossil Women Riley Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Multifunction Watch, Color: Rose Gold, Tan (Model: ES3466)
With a classic shape and sporty features, Riley is a style that transcends the season. Riley plays with proportion in a sophisticated way. Signature D-links interlock with a skinny bone leather strap and bold, round dial for a stylish look all its own.
Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.See all Product description
- Case size: 38mm; Band size: 18mm; quartz movement with luminous 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Round rose gold tone plated stainless steel case with crystal detail at bezel; beige satin dial with crystal hour markers
- Genuine tan leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 18mm watch straps
- Multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality; three separate dials to track hours, minutes and seconds; timer; 24 hour
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for bathing, swimming or snorkeling, but is not resistant enough to withstand scuba diving