Invicta Men's 0074 pro Diver Analog Japanese Quartz 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
With a bold design, this Invicta chronograph has a poised and calm ambience that’s sure to have you looking twice.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Round watch in brushed and polished 18k gold-plated stainless steel featuring sunray dial with gunmetal-tone markers, arrow-shape skeleton hands, and multi-link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Synthetic-sapphire crystal dial window. Band length is 215 mm and size is 26 mm
- Features chronograph functions with 60 second, 60 minute, 24 hour subdials, unidirectional bezel, luminous hands and markers, and magnified date window
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving.Caliber: VD53
- The stopwatch can measure up to 60 minutes. Bezel Function - Uni-directional