Invicta Men's 13971 Specialty Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch with 2 Additional Straps
Invicta 13971 Specialty men's watch features a 42mm wide and 13mm thick gold plated solid stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and textured push-pull crown. Invicta 13971 is powered by an accurate Swiss ISA K83/103 quartz movement. This stylish watch also features a sharp looking silver tone dial with white accents gold tone luminous hands and Roman numerals hour markers along with the date display functions, scratch resistant flame fusion crystal and water resistant to 100 meters. Invicta 13971 is equipped with a 22mm wide brown leather strap with a buckle clasp. This watch also comes with 1 black and 1 blue interchangeable leather straps. Invicta 13971 men's Specialty silver dial interchangeable brown leather strap watch is brand new and comes in an original Invicta gift box and is backed by a 5 years limited warranty.
The Invicta men's Specialty watch is a classic analog timepiece that looks great in a conference room or out for drinks. A 42mm 18k gold-plated stainless steel case features a polished bezel and stainless steel crown with blue cabochon. A durable flame-fusion crystal protects a white dial with Roman numerals, three-hand movement and a date window at the 6:00. Wear your Specialty with any attire by swapping three interchangeable leather straps.
- Round watch featuring logoed white dial with luminous hands, Roman numeral indices, and date window at 6 o'clock
- 42 mm 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Croc-textured leather band with buckle closure and two additional interchangeable straps
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving