Invicta Men's 14876 Specialty Chronograph 18k Gold Ion-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch
The Invicta makes a bold statement with its intricate detail and design, personifying a gallant structure. It's the fine art of making timepieces.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Round watch featuring unidirectional 18k gold ion-plated bezel with black top ring, luminous hands/markers, and chronograph subdials
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window. Band Size: 22mm, Length: 240mm
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Two-tone stainless steel and gold ion-plated link bracelet with fold-over clasp
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling: In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.