Seiko Men's SNK795 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Black Dial
From the master craftsmen at Seiko, the Seiko Men's SNK795 Seiko 5 Automatic Black Dial stainless steel Bracelet Watch is a cutting-edge timepiece with a masculine appeal. Featuring a black analog dial and a silver stainless steel band, this watch is packed with style and would be a great addition to your watch collection.
This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries; instead, they are powered automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently, timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.See all Product description
- Classic stainless steel bracelet watch with exhibition back featuring matte black dial and day/date window
- 37 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp
- This model has minimal water resistance rating (30m). It should not be worn swimming or diving. Only suitable for getting caught in the rain, splashes of water, etc. It should never be exposed to any type of pressure.