Victorinox Swiss Army Maverick Stainless Steel Watch, 34mm, Black
Maverick Stainless Steel Watch. This 43mm men's watch features a silver bracelet and a high-grade hypoallergenic stainless steel case with a blue face. Ready for every adventure, this watch is meant to stand up to everyday wear with a look that can go from meetings to dinner.
In 1884, Karl Elsener opened a cutlery workshop in Ibach-Schwyz, Switzerland with the support of his mother Victoria. Just like that, Victorinox Swiss Army was born.
In 1891, Elsener and his coworkers deliver knives for soldiers in the Swiss Army for the first time. Six years later, the company legally protected the names Swiss "Officer's" and "Sport Knife." The model later became known as the Original Swiss Army Knife.
Following Elsener's mother's death in 1909, the company incorporated her name into the brand and unveiled its well-known cross and shield emblem. Elsener arrived at the name Victorinox by combining the name Victoria with "inox," an abbreviation of the French word for rust-resistant steel, “inoxydable.”
In 1989, Victorinox officially entered the timepiece business in the United States under the brand name Swiss Army. In 1999, Victorinox partners with the American TRG Group in St. Louis and enters into the international travel gear market. In 2001, the company launched a fashion line in the U.S. with a collection that delivers technical and tailored styling capturing the brand’s essence of practical luxury. If that wasn't enough, in 2007 Victorinox sets up Victorinox Swiss Army Fragrance AG, and in 2009 Victorinox Swiss Unlimited was launched.
Victorinox Swiss Army treasures its heritage, the future is equally inspiring. Innovation is at the heart of each Victorinox product it introduces, with exciting technical advancement throughout all its product categories.See all Product description
- DISTINGUISHED LOOK. The silver stainless steel bracelet gives this watch a classic, sophisticated look. Practical for everyday wear but dressy enough for evening events, this watch effortlessly combines function and form.
- SWISS MADE. This Swiss Made watch features a unidirectional rotating bezel and a count-up scale. Case is crafted from high-grade hypoallergenic stainless steel. Analog quartz movement.
- LUXURIOUS MASTERPIECE. The Maverick watch is a timeless piece that makes a great addition to your wardrobe from day to night. Not just a fashion accessory, this watch is just as polished as it is practical and can go in the shower, pool or ocean.
- WATCH DETAILS. 34mm. Military time, date, end-of-life indicator, scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal and screw-in caseback. Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 m./330 ft.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Watches purchased from authorized retailers eligible for a 3-year limited warranty. Excludes battery life, normal wear and tear, improper handling, damage resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents or unauthorized repair.